Monday, June 27, 2011

Halo 4 (Xbox 360)

Finish the fight...again.

I honestly wasn't expecting a new Halo title. Truthfully, I was secretly happy that Microsoft would have no other option, but to stop milking this series. Perhaps then they would focus their energy on new original projects. It did seem like it was over. The story had been wrapped up, and Bungie had moved on.

Then E3 2011 happened.

Don't get me wrong. I've been a fan of the Halo series, but it just seems less, and less exciting. To make matters worse; the game is being developed by 343 Industries. They have no previous experience in creating a Halo title, but I will give them the benefit of the doubt since some former Bungie workers are to be seen within the company.

It just seemed so underwhelming. Perhaps, the game will offer something new. That, or the game will be focused on the multiplayer experience.

: (

No comments:

Post a Comment