Sunday, February 20, 2011

PSP NGP-- The price means everything.

I don't know if you've heard, but rumor has it that the PSP NGP will be
around four-hundred dollars. This doesn't bother me; as it seems to be
fairly priced in my opinion. However, if you compare it to Nintendo's
price tage on their handheld, and things may seem a little grim for the
next sony portable.

I personally; do not think the price tag on the ngp can go any lower.
There's quite a bit of tech that's crammed into that portable, and sony
isn't ready to lose more money. Looking at the ngp; I would even say that
they would lose quite a bit WITH the 400$ pricing.

It goes without a doubt to say that the price on both of these handhelds
will be a major deciding factor as to who is the winner in the upcoming
battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment