Monday, February 28, 2011

PSP NGP media unveiled.

Initially, it was thought that the PSP NGP would not use any sort of physical media for it's games. However, Sony has opened up about it's new media device for the NGP. It's called the NVG.

Picture below; New media:


Personally, I wanted Sony to make a serious effort at a handheld with NO physical media. I have my reasons, and I'll get into that later. As for this new media? So far it's looking good. It's certainly better than UMD. It seems sony has learned from their mistakes. Very little, or no information has been released about this new media. I'd like to know how much storage space it can hold for the games themselves. Sony will likely release new information soon; so this is certainly something to look out for.

No comments:

Post a Comment