Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Seaman for Kinect!




For those of you who don't know; Seaman is a game that was originally launched for the Dreamcast.

What was the objective of this game? Talking to a fish-man hybrid, and unlocking his secrets.

The player had the ability to interact with the wisened creature via a microphone.

In the process; you would help the creature gain knowledge, and thus grow.

This game would make a perfect fit with the Kinect Sensor.

So, why hasn't this been updated, and ported to Xbox Live Arcade with Kinect support?

I suppose everyone is busy making a sequel to Fighters Uncaged.

*Shudder*

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see this to be honest, I spent hours to days taking care of what could be by far the most frighten animal I ever "owned", thou he/she did give me a good laugh with that smart mouth, ah memories.

    ReplyDelete