Friday, July 1, 2011

The First Summer

Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

Leaving my kids at home all day during the summer was something I never really thought about doing before now. Each year leading up to last summer we’ve always sent all three of them to summer camp camp and they absolutely loved it since they got to get away for a few weeks and learn valuable things about getting along with others and being in the woods and whatnot. Anyway, I lost my job last March and ever since we just haven’t had enough money for some of the things we used to do and camp was one of them. I talked to my sons about how to take care of the house during the day and my husband and I got HOMESECURITY101.com/ alarms so we wouldn’t have to worry about someone breaking in or them leaving the house but I’m still pretty nervous during the days. I love my kids and it’s my responsibility to take care of them but now that I’ve got this part time job I really can’t risk losing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment